In the settings you can manage your addresses, activate extended payment functions and change your password. The settings for the mobile banking app are found under the separate heading, “Activate the Mobile Banking App”.
You can see the address saved with us and can change this directly following relocation. Please inform us about address changes for family members through the mailbox.
Extended payment functions
You can activate the capturing of payment files, the downloading of account data and debits via LSV+ and ISR. If you do not need these functions, you can deactivate them and the “Payment” section will become less cluttered. You can change the settings at any time to meet your requirements.
You can change your e-banking password here. Your password must meet the following criteria:
- at least 8 characters
- differentiation is made between uppercase and lowercase spelling
- must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
- may not match one of your most recent 5 passwords
- may not be a trivial password such as aaaa, abcd123, etc.
- may not match your user ID or your mobile banking password
Do not disclose your personal password to anyone and please note that our staff will never ask you for your password!